Benefits | Just Declutter
The Benefits of Getting Organized
A Just Declutter professional organizer can help you sort, declutter and downsize, teach organizing skills, share creative storage solutions, and recommend helpful resources and products. All sorts of people turn to professional organizers for help. Even organized people can become prey to the disorganization beast. An ever-increasing flow of paperwork or increased job duties and family commitments can all contribute to a to-do list that never seem to get done.
Check Out These Organizing Statistics!
- 65 percent of people describe themselves as “very” or “insanely” busy according to a Day Runner Survey.
- 15-20% of the average American’s household budget is spent on buying more of items that were misplaced/lost due to disorganization.
- Harris Interactive reports that 23% of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) estimates that 80 percent of filed papers are never looked at again.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that the average U.S. executive wastes six weeks annually searching for important documents lost in clutter.
Why Hire A Professional Organizer?
A professional organizer acts as your support person, working with you to ensure that the process of purging, organizing, and placing office and household essentials makes sense. Your needs are unique, so each organization project is customized to help you be most efficient. Just Declutter uses simple, effective strategies to help you organize your spaces and we make it fun for you too! We can help with everything from disaster-area rooms of the home to setting up inventory control and systems in the work place.
Benefits of Getting Organized
- Peace of mind and reduced stress.
- Uncluttered space.
- More time, able to find things faster, and less time lost.
- More room for belongings relevant to your present life.
- Sell the no-longer-useful items.
- Save money by not buying duplicates of items that can’t be found.
- Safer environments and no tripping over stuff.
- Faster, easier decision making due to fewer, clearer choices
- To have more time to spend on what’s important to you.